Avatar Icon

Sustainable

Chemical free products good for you and your family

Avatar Icon

Not mass produced

Made by artisans and entreprenuers not in factories

Avatar Icon

Curated with love

Carefully selected products including handmade and organic

Avatar Icon Avatar Icon Avatar Icon Avatar Icon Avatar Icon Avatar Icon

0+

Curated products

0+

Passionate sellers

0+

Families empowered

Shop By Seller

Handpicked curation just for you

Promotional Image

A Tea You Won’t Be Able to Refuse

This full leaf black tea is malty, creamy, and strong. Handcrafted for each batch to ensure consistent quality and authentic taste, it is hand blended in No. 3 Clive Road’s tea atelier. Every cup not only allows you to enjoy high-quality, bold Assam tea but also contributes to the Chota Tingrai mission of preserving tea heritage.

Intense Moisturization from the First Use

Especially handcrafted for dry skin, this soap is packed with essentials nutrients and vitamins like D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E that together offer a smooth and glowing skin. Honey in the soap works its anti-bacterial magic and prevents and treats acne and the soap offers a radiant complexion.

Promotional Image
Our happy customers
Customer Profile Image

Malar

VERY FRESH

Customer Profile Image

Sanjeet Yadav

IRRESISTIBLE TASTE, WONDERFUL!!

Customer Profile Image

Dharmashree Satyarup

GENUINE HERBAL COLOUR

Blog

Promotional Image

Blog

YOUR ULTIMATE GUIDE TO ANTI-AGEING

We’ve all heard someone say, “Look how young she looks. She must have good genes.” Genetics is only responsible for about 30 percent of aging. The other 70 percent of how you’ll visibly age depends on extrinsic...

Ad Image

Sell with us

A little known secret to turn your craft into cash. this last couple of weeks of December and into January

Ad Image

What is Qtrove?

We are The Shop for good people by good people.