FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are answers to commonly asked questions. For any specific question, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. and we would be happy to help
Qtrove.com is our brand name and our company is registered under the name Qtrove Services Pvt. Ltd.
No need to worry, online payment has multiple hops:
- From our website to the payment gateway/wallet interface
- From the payment gateway/wallet interface to the bank/VISA/Mastercard interface
- Once the payment is authenticated by your bank of VISA/Mastercard interface, the info comes back to the payment gateway
- Payment gateway passes the info (Success or Failure) back to our website
- Once we get the info from the payment gateway, we display the message accordingly to you (the customer)
If due to any issue (Slow internet speed, bandwidth fluctuation, browser closure from your side etc), this entire loop is broken anywhere in between, the payment info won’t come to us.
- If you got the message from the bank about the debit but we haven’t received, you can contact us and we will get it checked from our internal dashboard.
- You can simply retry it again as normally such failed transactions are auto-credited back to you in a few minutes/hours.
- Worst case in which you pay twice and both amounts come to us, we will refund one. It will reach you in 3-7 business days.
- We recommend that you pay online over a stable net connection. It even works fine in Edge/2G connection but you need to be a bit patient when the screen transition is happening.
It is very simple! Just follow the below steps:
- Select the products on from the required category if you know what you want to order
- Alternatively, use our powerful search feature to select products based on your preference.
- Use ‘Quick Buy’ option to quickly add the product to the cart without leaving the current page
- If you want to know more about a particular unique product, click the picture and get to know the complete details including ‘Product Details’ , ‘Q Factor’, ‘Reviews’, ‘About the Seller’ which will give you unique insights about how each product is made with passion and precision.
- Complete your order by adding your billing and shipping address
- Next, choose your payment method. We have Cash On Delivery (COD) and online payment options
- Online options include Net Banking (All Major Banks included), Debit Cards (All Major banks included), Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard) and Wallets. Popular wallets like Freecharge, OLA Money, PayuMoney, Airtel Money, Mobiqwik are already integrated and you can pay through these methods
- Voila! Sit back, relax and enjoy as your order is received by us and it would be soon yours :)
- Vendor Images: Here, we will show our sellers how they make their unique products, and the efforts being put in by the people behind the enterprise. This is to establish trust in the eyes of the customer and make it look real and authentic.
- Vendor Profile: We would also put a short write up about how you started your business, what was your inspiration from etc. This helps the customers connect better with you on an emotional level.
- Product Images: This is our USP. We would ensure each product is photographed in an aesthetic manner. This is a welcome change as compared to seeing white background images on other e-commerce platforms.
- Vendor Video: For select sellers, we also showcase their inspiring journey over a 2-3 minute video. We then use all the above properties to market you and get you more orders. Simple.
- Our sole existence is to help you win by giving you more orders and customers. You can continue doing what you are doing. We are just an alternate business channel for you.
- We specialize in SEO and driving traffic to our website through the use of Social media marketing. This means more eyeballs on your products listed on our site.
- Product Samples (1-2 days)
- Product Photoshoot (1 day)
- Vendor Photoshoot (1 day)
- Putting all details together on our backend (2 days)
- Photo Editing (3 days)
- Overall, you can expect 7-10 working days.
- Product Reviews (This comes on the product page on Qtrove website)
- Feedback Email (we send this email post 24 hours of the delivery of the product and ask for their overall experience of ordering from us. This is used to calculate NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Google Review (Very important in this age where everyone goes through google to search for anything)
- Facebook Reviews (This is very important and all our social marketing campaigns are tied to our FB page. Customers do look at the overall review ratings before they decide to take the plunge or not)
Generating invoices is an essential part of order management.
Following are the reasons why attaching invoices with the orders is essential:
You are required to submit your PAN/TAN details in order to comply with tax audits and to ensure a hassle-free tax assessment process.
To apply for a TAN and PAN cards online, you can click on the links below:
- Gourmet coffee
- Gourmet tea
- Desi Barbecue sauce
- Healthy non-fried Ragi Spinach cookies
- Chocolate fudge sauce