- Ishavasyam brings you the finest Desi Gir Cow's hand churned ghee made by Vedic traditional method.Fresh, raw, unprocessed milk is boiled and converted into curd in a clay pot, curd is then churned with wooden hand churner and makkhan obtained in the process is then separated, the separated makkhan is then boiled in a thick iron vessel on mild cow dung cake fire and finally what we get is the finest ghee which has numerous ayurvedic and medicinal properties.
- Our cows graze openly, milk is extracted only after the calf has had sufficient milk, none of our cows is tied, apart from open grazing we feed our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha, giloy etc, we do neem spray on our cows to keep diseases far away from them, we spread limestone on floor where our cows sit and sleep which makes them feel comfortable while sleeping, walking or sitting. Non milking cows, calves, bulls are treated the same way as milking cows without any discrimination. We pamper our cows just the way we would pamper our own child . Finally, the Ghee obtained by following this vedic process is :
- Hand Churned, Medicinal, A2, Vedic, Ahimsa, Desi Cow, GrassFeed, Ayurvedic, Traditional, Ancient
- It is Vedic A2 Ghee with ayurvedic medicinal properties
- Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, our ghee has all essential ingredients required by our body
- It takes 35 litres of Vedic A2 Milk to make 1 Liter of this precious Ghee
- Ghee is best to eat when served hot
Q Factor: Ayurvedic, Ahimsa, Desi Gir Cow's A2 Milk, Hand Churned
Ingredients: Gir Cow's A2 Milk
Storage and Handling Instructions: Do not refrigerated. kept at room temperature
Expiry(Shelf Life): 1 years from the date of manufacturing.
Usage: 1. Use it in Agnihotra fire which in turn purifies air and nearby surroundings. 2. Put 2 drops of warm ghee in each nostril while going to bed to cure headache, mirgrain, sleeplessness, hairfall, untimely greying of hair. 3. Take 1 tea spoon of this
Shelf life from date of manufacturing: 1 year from the date of manufacturing.
Shelf life once opened: 1 years from the date of manufacturing.
Nutritional Benefits: It contains healthy fat soluble vitamins that facilitate the absorption of nutrients in our body that are vital and essential for our health - Our traditional method of preparing bilona ghee as mentioned in shastras provides very deep nourishment to
Type of cow milk?: Gir Cow's A2 Milk
Storage Instructions: Do not refrigerate. Keep at room temperature
Allergens(specify none if no allergens): Milk
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen's settings and may not be accurate.
Shipping Time: Usually 1-2 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 4-5 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
Delivery Time: 1-2 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
Shipping Cost: You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what is shown during checkout and in your order confirmation email.
Returns and Exchange: We at Qtrove strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis.