Product Description: A highly restorative powder for any age group, this herbal powder has traditionally been used for post-partum support, pre-menopausal, menopausal and post-menopausal women who feel tired, stressed, anxious and overworked. This herb is known to relieve insomnia, strengthen vitality, tone the hormonal system, and is effective for calming the mind.
Q Factor: Ayurveda recognizes ashwagandha particularly for its building, strengthening, and nourishing nature.
- This herb powder is considered an adaptogen which is a nontoxic herb that works on a nonspecific basis to normalise physiological function, working on the HPA axis and the neuroendocrine system.
- A herb that rejuvenates the nervous system, erases insomnia and eases stress.
- Ashwagandha powder has also been shown to lower blood pressure and is highly effective in stopping the formation of stress-induced ulcers.
- In arthritis, which involves joints that are painful, dry, swollen and inflamed, Ashwagandha powder would be the herb of choice.
- Works well with Vitamin C, Vitamin B5 deficiency and other immune modulating and anti-cancer herbs.
Usage: The most popular method is to take the Ashwagandha powder 2 to 10 grammes daily (can be split up over a day) or as directed by an Herbal practitioner. Use mixed with juice or milk.
Storage and Handling Instructions: Store powder in the refrigerator or out of direct light.
Expiry: 12 months.
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen's settings and may not be accurate.
Shipping Time: Usually 1-2 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 4-5 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
Delivery Time: 1-2 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
Shipping Cost: You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what is shown during checkout and in your order confirmation email.
Returns and Exchange: We at Qtrove strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis.