Non Mass Produced
According to mythology, Narak Chaturdasi signifies the victory of good over evil. And thus, the early morning bath signifies the destruction of evil within us. Get the numerous health benefits of Abhyanga snan/ Ritual bath on this festive season; here we go for the family holy bath kit.
1. Ubtan – A soap free body wash
Ubtan is the king of natural scrub, all the ingredients in this natural scrub have Ayurvedic properties.
- The granules in the scrub help to get rid of dead skin.
- This scrub (Ubtan) increases blood supply and invigorates the skin.
- If you follow a regimen of a weekly Ubtan bath, you will notice a greatly improved skin texture and reduce body hair.
How to use: Make a past of Ubtan by adding water into it. Thoroughly massage your body with this natural scrub. Rinse with water.
Ingredients: Sugandhi Kachora, Sada Kachora, Wala, Sugandhi Chandan, Anantmul, Gulabkali, Musta, Ambehalad, Dalimsal
2. Goat Milk & Honey Soap
Want Younger looking radiant skin here is answer try raw goat milk & Honey soap.
- Goat's milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E and Goat’s milk contains precious skin minerals like selenium
- Goat's milk contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid which results in smoother and more youthful skin.
- Goat’s milk is rich in essential fatty acids and triglycerides. The essential fatty acids have a unique PH similar to humans.
- Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it's great for acne treatment and prevention.
- Honey is known as a natural cleanser which exfoliates your skin to bring out a radiant and glowing complexion
Ingredients: Goat milk, Saponified oils, Honey, Blend of Essential oils.
Weight: 100 gm
3. Activated Bamboo Charcoal Soap
Bamboo charcoal soap has been used in many Asian countries for centuries. It is known as the “black diamond” of healers
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal can absorb minerals, toxins, impurities, and other harmful substances from your skin, leaving you with stronger, healthier skin.
- It can act as a natural exfoliant to remove dead skin cells.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal is an effective, natural treatment for acne.
Ingredients: Saponified oils, Bamboo Activated Charcoal, Blend of Essential oils.
Weight: 100 gm
4. Himalayan pink - Fresh Rose Refreshing bath Salt
- Himalayan pink salt – Himalayan salts contain 84 essential minerals that not only make your skin soft, but also efficiently detox the entire body..
- Epsom is different than traditional salts in that it is actually a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate.
- Magnesium plays a critical role in over 325 enzymes, helps to improve muscle and nerve function, reduces inflammation and improves blood flow and oxygenation throughout the body.
Direction: Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons in warm running bath water.
Ingredients: Himalayan pink salt, Epsom salt, organic essential oils of Rose.
Weight: 50 gm
5. Pure Rose water
- Tone, hydrate and refresh your skin with our beautiful natural rose water. For centuries rose water has been known for its delicate scent and outstanding skin care qualities, maintaining the natural pH balance of the skin, alleviating dryness and leaving you feeling fresh and supple.
- Astringent qualities help shrink and tighten large open pores, capillaries, reduce redness and blotchiness. As mentioned before, rose water can be used after gym, sauna, steam room and facial procedures due to its anti-inflammatory as well as astringent qualities.
- Rose water works as a cleanser or toner if used after washing your face. It aids in removing oil, dirt and helps in clearing clogged pores.
Ingredients: 100% pure and organic Rose Water, with nothing added or taken away. Made with the finest rose petals and pure mountain stream water.
Weight: 100 ml
Shelf life: 3 years from date of manufacturing
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen's settings and may not be accurate.
Shipping Time: Usually 1-2 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 4-5 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
Delivery Time: 1-2 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
Shipping Cost: You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what is shown during checkout and in your order confirmation email.
Returns and Exchange: We at Qtrove strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis.