Non Mass Produced
Product Description: Giloy carries anti-inflammatory and antipyretic properties. This herb has been used in Ayurvedic rasayanas since centuries which is very helpful in building up the immune system and the body's confrontation against definite infecting organisms.
Q Factor: The stem powder is used in conditions like generalized weakness, dyspepsia, pyrexias of unknown origin (fevers), swine flu and many urinary tract infections. The bitter properties present in the drug show antiperiodic and antispasmodic properties which is again helpful in preventing swine flu. This wonderful Ayurvedic herb helps in raising the efficiency of protective WBC (white blood cells) and builds up the body's own protection mechanism known as the immune system.
- The plant stems powder is effective in reducing pain and edema and in gout and skin diseases.
- The herb accords longevity, enhances memory, improves health, and bestows youth, betters complexion, voice, energy and luster of the skin.
- It is helpful in treating digestive ailments such as hyperacidity, colitis, worm infestations, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, excessive thirst, and vomiting and even liver disorders like hepatitis.
- It helps in remedying ailments like raktapitta, anaemia, cardiac debility, diabetes, sexual debility and splenic disorders.
- The starch of the plant serves as a household remedy for chronic fever, relieves burning sensation and increases energy and appetite.
- The powder of guduchi, mixed with nimba and vasa, eases the itching and oozing.
- It benefits general weakness, dyspepsia, impotency, dysentery, secondary syphilis, tuberculosis, jaundice, constipation, leprosy, general debility, cutaneous rashes and condylomata.
- Guduchi helps in getting rid of renal caliculi and reduces blood urea level.
- The powder of guduchi and sunthi is a good combination for treating gout and rheumatic disorders.
Usage: 3 - 6 gm per day, in divided portions with water.
Expiry: 12 months.
Shipping Time: Usually 1-2 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 4-5 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
Delivery Time: 1-2 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
Shipping Cost: You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what is shown during checkout and in your order confirmation email.
Returns and Exchange: We at Qtrove strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis.