Non Mass Produced
Product Description: Nirgundi powder has been used for centuries to reduce inflammation and swelling of joints due to rheumatism and injuries. Today it’s most well known for relieving menopausal symptoms. The traditional healers and natives have rich traditional medicinal knowledge about Nirgundi. The healers prepare special herbal oil from fresh leaves of Nirgundi and use in the treatment of more than 70 common and complicated diseases.
Q Factor: Sourced naturally and processed manually, Herbal Nirgundi Leaves Powder is free of pesticides and insecticides. No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives is added.
- Nirgundi powder is an analgesic, brain tonic and alleviates vata, therefore useful in a headache, sciatica, rheumatic arthritis, synovitis, improves memory.
- The powder improves appetite and digestion. It is useful in loss of appetite, anorexia, ama-dosha, hepatitis and is anthelmintic.
- Nirgundi powder improves blood circulation process.
- The powder improves ventilation therefore used in Kapha a dominant cough, asthma, pneumonia and pleurisy.
- The powder useful in dysuria and anuria. In gonorrheal infection, it helps in passing urine smoothly.
- The powder improves menstrual flow therefore used in dysmenorrhoea and obstetric conditions.
Usage: 3-6 gm per day with fresh juice.
Expiry: 12 months.
Shipping Time: Usually 1-2 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 4-5 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
Delivery Time: 1-2 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
Shipping Cost: You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what showed you in your order confirmation email and during your checkout.
Returns and Exchange: We at Qtrove strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis.