Non Mass Produced
Product Description: Sericha Natural is pure, natural and organically created tea produced by using the finest hand-picked leaves of Mulberry grown in own plantations. This aromatic herbal drink has a mild tasting flavour and has been traditionally used in Chinese medicines.
Q Factor: SeriCha Natural is India`s first organic mulberry leaf tea. 100% Natural, caffeine, tannin and sugar-free herbal tea.
- Especially for Diabetics.
- Enriched with naturally occurring flavonoid, quercetin.
- Contains calcium, iron, and zinc.
- Rich in rutin, a capillary strengthening the material.
- Antioxidant-rich brew.
- Contains ascorbic acid and beta-carotene.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals.
- 100% Natural and organic
Benefits of SeriCha Natural:
- Contains natural compound, DNJ, which helps in lowering blood sugar in the body and prevents post meal sugar spiking. A perfect dietary supplement for those looking for a natural solution to fight/manage diabetes ('softer' approach and works particularly well in case of pre-diabetes, diabetes and gestational diabetes)
- Contains another natural compound, GABA, that helps bring down blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels.
- Help reduce anxiety stress and depression.
- Being a good source of Calcium, This tea is great for bone strength and prevents osteoporosis and relieves arthritis pain.
- Combats arterial plaque development and reduces cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidants in this tea are vital in strengthening immunity.
- Rich in dietary fibre helps regulate better bowel movement and relieves constipation
- Regular drinking improves overall lipid profile
- Free from pesticides, heavy metals and preservatives
Type of Tea: Herbal tea.
Available as: Tea bags.
Brewing time: For a perfect brew, infuse one sachet with 100-150ml of boiling water for about 3-5mins. Do not add milk or sugar.
Ideal temperature of water used for brewing: 100° C.
Goes well with: Honey or lime can be added to enhance the taste and flavour. A fibre rich, sugar-free cookies will be suitable to eat with SeriCha tea
Shelf life: 24 months shelf life from the date of manufacturing
Once opened: 30 days
Storage and handling instruction: Store in a cool dry place at room temperature. Protect from direct sunlight.
Place of origin: Bangalore
Shipping Time: Usually 1-2 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 4-5 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
Delivery Time: 1-2 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
Shipping Cost: You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what is shown during checkout and in your order confirmation email.
Returns and Exchange: We at Qtrove strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis.