100% premium Watermelon seeds. Locally known as Tarbooz, the humble and often discarded watermelon seed is one of the most nutritious and beneficial seeds available to us! They are loaded with many important nutrients. The seeds contain protein, essential fatty acid, vitamins, and minerals. They are packed with minerals like iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper and manganese; amino acids like arginine, lysine, tryptophan and glumatic acid and fatty acid like oleic acid, linoleum acid, etc, besides containing vitamin B complex.
WHY WATERMELON SEEDS?
- They are good for hair. The seeds contain magnesium, protein and iron essential for maintaining healthy hair and hair growth.
- They are great for maintaining healthy skin. These seeds are abundant with fatty acid like oleic acid and linoleum acid, which is beneficial in making your skin healthy. The unsaturated fatty acids helps in keeping your skin moisturised.
- Watermelon seeds are very high in protein, with 1 cup of dried seeds containing approximately 30.6g.
- The protein in watermelon seeds consists of several amino acids.
- They have a great composition of magnesium, arginine and omega 6 fatty acids.
- The seeds are packed with vitamin B complex including niacin, folate, thiamine, patotheinic acid and vitamin B6.
Seeds are so versatile, you hardly need a reason to add them to your food. Add them to salads, as an ingredient or topping for bread and grain products, rotis, nan, parathas, dry sabzis, crackers, sushi, cakes, soups, breading for fish, pakoras and a wide variety of other applications.
Q Factor: They are packed with minerals like iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, copper and manganese; amino acids like arginine, lysine, tryptophan and glumatic acid and fatty acid like oleic acid, linoleum acid, etc, besides containing vitamin B comple
Ingredients: 100% Pure & Premium Watermelon seeds
Usage: Use it as a snack, in your cooking, your smoothies or your baking.
Storage and Handling Instructions: Store in cool and dry place.
Expiry(Shelf Life): 18 months from the date of manufacturing.
Disclaimer: Every piece is a creation of artisans and based on craft styles, some being centuries old. There may be natural blemishes/distinctions that are not product flaws. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade or handcrafted products, so you may find slight distinctions that make your purchase special and truly one-of-a-kind. Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors and size of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your electronic screen's settings and may not be accurate.
Shipping Time: Usually 1-2 days from the date of order. For 'Made to Order' products, it can be as high as 4-5 days. Check your approx date of delivery on this page.
Delivery Time: 1-2 days from dispatch from seller location if Metro (source) to Metro (destination), 4-5 days from dispatch if Non-Metro (source) to Non- Metro (destination).
Shipping Cost: You don't have to pay anything extra apart from what is shown during checkout and in your order confirmation email.
Returns and Exchange: We at Qtrove strive to ensure you get 100% satisfaction from any of the products you buy from us. Having said that, we get that you may have an occasional concern with your order. Please do write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to resolve any issue that may have occurred. Returns and Exchanges will be evaluated on a case by case basis.